ALL text files… Done!

•September 12, 2009 • 5 Comments

Yeah finally… I got all of the texts out of the way. I still got a lot of graphic/text tutorials and the main buggy tutorial to do…

So here is final todo list:

Left over graphics

Tutorials

Result screen

Now it’s just the hard parts that are left……

Never felt this close to finish…

•September 11, 2009 • 5 Comments

All the longest text files are finally done.

All I got is 7 pullout files (3 lines each lol) and some tutorials (text tutorials and graphic toturials) left.

After I’m done with the pullout files, I’m actually done with all the text files. Then all I need to do is worry about the tutorials, left over graphics, and the result screen.

All talk files… done!

•September 10, 2009 • 4 Comments

One of the files that I really wasn’t planning to do… but I just finished it anyways.

Now I have 7 unit_dead files and 7 unit_pullout files left.

Once I’m done with that, I got a profile text file which comes out if you leave your game idle on the title screen.

That means there’s only 15 more text files left to basically finish up all the “text” text files.

Then there are few tutorials left… which I will translate only if it feels necessary.

I still need to locate few graphics, and then somehow edit that result screen…

Then I’m pretty much done. The main 2 things I am worried about is the result screen and the main tutorial file, because

1. Result screen is barely editable

2. A bug in that tutorial file (Maybe I have a workaround)

So I am getting really close to a closed beta release (I AM NOT TAKING REQUESTS FOR THIS BETA RELEASE. I WILL SIMPLY MARK IT AS SPAM OR IGNORE ANY POSTS ABOUT THIS.)

So just wait a little more… It will eventually get there…